As you may have heard, the USPS is planning to increase postage rates once again.
Effective January 24, 2021, postage rates will change according to the chart below.
Highlights (lowlights) of program
- The average consumer is spared again this year as regular first class postage remains at $0.55.
- Marketing Mail Letters are increasing on average 0.7%.
- Marketing Mail Flats are increasing on average 8.5%.
- Non-Profit Letters are increasing on average 1.1%.
- First Class Presort Letters are increasing on average 2.3.
- First Class Presort Flats are increasing on average 7.4%.
- Presort Postcards are increasing on average 3.4%.
Opportunities for savings
Did you attend our webinar series last year covering the promotions that the USPS offered to save money on postage?
Did you want to take advantage of the savings, but you just couldn’t get a program together in time?
Well the USPS is repeating their promotions again this year! DS Graphics | Universal Wilde will be providing a webinar overview of the promotional programs in total in early 2021, and then repeat our popular series from last year, updated with some case studies and new goodies.
DSG | UW customers saved over $150,000 on postage last year participating in these programs…were you one of them?
Over the next few months, DS Graphics | Universal Wilde will conduct a series of free informational webinars that will help you take advantage of ways to save money on postage and increase the return on your direct mail. Email us for more information on that!
Making sense of it all
Not to worry—your DS Graphics | Universal Wilde account executive and project manager are available to review how this increase affects your business and what steps can be taken to minimize the impact.