Yesterday, Governor Baker announced a “Stay at Home” advisory and executed an order to close non-essential businesses in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
This order does not impact DS Graphics|Universal Wilde and we continue to operate at our normal schedule in all 3 locations.
For the safety and health of our employees, clients, and partners; non-essential personnel will not be allowed in our facilities without prior approval from executive management.
In response to this growing pandemic, we are continuing the following precautions:
- Strict compliance with the directives and recommendations from the CDC and local Boards of Health.
- Discontinuation of all shift overlaps.
- Disinfection between shifts.
- Capability redundancy between Lowell, Westwood and Rockland wherever possible.
- WFH policy for all non-essential office personnel.
- Rotating schedule for essential office personnel.
Our pandemic response team continues to meet and adjust protocols for employees and visitors in accordance with CDC and local Boards of Health recommendations.
If you have any questions regarding our preparedness, please email email@example.com