This position will actively pick materials and deliver product to assigned departments as required as well as manage inventory accuracy.
- Provide material to the production area in an orderly and timely manner.
- Perform shipping and receiving functions as required.
- Put material away into locations using forklift or order picker.
- Responsible for health and safety of immediate work area and attentiveness to company at large.
Education, skills, qualifications and experience required:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Experience with forklift and shipping/receiving methods.
- Must be flexible, able to adapt to a constantly changing production environment.
- Must be capable of lifting and moving parcels weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Must be able to work independently and also work effectively as a team.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Must have basic computer skills
Job Type: Full-timeApply for this position