We are currently seeking an experienced Shipper/Receiver for our Canton facility who will be responsible for coordinating shipment of all outbound parcels and letters as well as all other shipping-related functions. Primary responsibilities include creating all shipping documentation to accurately record all material leaving the facility and entering information in the various inventory control systems.
- Coordinates the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
- Other job-related responsibilities as needed.
- Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock.
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking.
- Pulling, packing, and loading.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Operating Power pallet jack, Ryder jacks, Forklifts, & Clamp trucks.
We offer a pleasant work atmosphere and provide a competitive compensation plan and an exceptional benefit package.
Verifiable successful employment experience & Pre-employment Screening required.