We are currently seeking an Account Manager who is highly motivated, enthusiastic and dependable to work in a fast paced environment. Must possess prior experience in the printing industry and demonstrate attention to detail and have very strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to plan and manage multi-faceted projects.
- Manage the day to day work flow activities of multiple B2B accounts.
- Work closely with production teams to ensure on time completion of jobs.
- Initiate job tickets/order entry from inception to completion.
- Communicate direct mail, fulfillment, data, and print production schedules.
- Be the key liaison between sales, clients, and internal departments.
- Provide a high level of customer service to external clients via phone and email.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to plan and manage multi-faceted projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- 5+ years of customer service experience in the direct mail or printing industry required
Bachelor's degree preferredApply for this position