We are currently seeking a Web 2nd Pressman. This position will be reporting to the Lead Pressman, this position will have you set up and operate printing press to meet quality and productivity expectations. Candidate must work Monday thru Friday, All Shifts. Candidate must be a highly motivated, dependable and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Produce a quality product by following all procedures and monitoring the printed piece from start to finish
- Assist head pressman to lead a crew of 3-4 people/train/mentor/motivate
- Read and follow all job specifications
- Monitor equipment and perform routine/preventative maintenance
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Must to be able to fill in as a lead pressman when pressman is on leave or vacation
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a 2nd Pressman/Pressman operating on web printing presses is required.
- Experience operating the Harris M-300
- Must be able to see and adjust color to match proofs
- Must be able to see and adjust registration of 2-8 colors
- Must meet quality expectations and productivity metrics
- Experience with different web and folder configurations
- Candidate must be able to read and understand a job ticket, layout sheet, artwork and other specifications
- Possess excellent work ethic and communication skills and the ability to lift 25-50 lbs.