We are currently looking for a Mail/Print Estimator. This position can be located in either our Lowell or Canton facilities and is a hybrid remote position. Reporting to the Estimating Manager, the position is responsible for producing timely and accurate estimates for print and mail projects.
- Responsible for effectively estimating labor and material costs for both print and mail based on specifications supplied from internal and external resources.
- Consult with other team members, production personnel, sales or other internal staff and outside resources to confirm accurate labor and/or materials required.
- Communicate job history or circumstances that may result in adjustments to pricing required for maintaining consistent and competitive prices.
- Convey to management any issues discovered in software or processes that effect accurate price estimating.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the print/mail industry required
- Bachelor’s degree in printing technology or other related degree preferred
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent math skills
- Organizational skills with accuracy a must
- Must be able to make quick, informed decisions
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year
Apply for this position