Operate all digital printers ensuring safety, attainment of quality standards and scheduled production.
· Must have the ability to operate digital printers and print room equipment to meet scheduled production and quality goals on a daily basis.
· Train Digital Print personnel on equipment.
· Load machines with paper, retrieve completed documents, move material as required.
· Assist in problem identification/communication and resolution regarding production and quality issues.
· Perform general equipment maintenance as required.
· Maintain a clean and safe work area.
· Will become familiar with Ricoh 9210, Colorstream 3700, and Prostream 1800.
· All other job related responsibilities as needed.
Education and Experience
· High School diploma or equivalent required
· Knowledge of digital printers, (two years’ experience preferred)
· Mechanical aptitude regarding machine operation and general maintenance.
· A general sense of urgency regarding production deadlines/schedules.
· Must have basic computer skills.
· High standards regarding production quality.
· Must be able to lift 40 to 70 lbs.Apply for this position