This position will monitor, supervise, and facilitate the customer service function by directing the activities of the customer service representatives (CSR’s) and to oversee the day-to-day department process in order to consistently meet the customer requirements and to maximize productivity and employee development.
Maintain an Efficient Customer Service Department
- Advise management in the handling of performance or other employee issues.
- Provide employee development through training and individual coaching.
- Assist the department manager to hire qualified staff in order to provide professional service to our customers.
- Provide constructive, thorough, and accurate performance reviews as appropriate and deliver them in a timely manner.
Develop and maintain a good rapport with customers
- Achieve client satisfaction through positive working relationships.
- Respond on a timely basis to client requirements
- Periodically visit clients for problem resolution, planning sessions, and to demonstrate an interest in their account.
Participate in problem solving and planning sessions
- Cooperate with all areas of the company and be available as needed to assist in problem solving and act as department liaison to resolve issues.
- Advise and counsel employees in the handling of problems or questions involving other departments.
- Maintain good working relationships with peers, subordinates, and managers.
Support and Administer the Company’s Management objectives
- Function as an active member of the supervisory team.
- Support and promote the participation of employees toward the accomplishment of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Participate in company meetings and committees as assigned and/or volunteered.
- Communicate company and department goals and performance to employees.
- Communicate company policies and procedures to employees.
- Maintain & develop client accounts where needed
- Meet with each team member at least quarterly to review individual performance
- Recommend and pursue changes in policies and procedures to employees
- Participate in team meetings
- Communicate with manager on regular basis
- Provide coverage for manager as appropriate
- Strong management/supervisory and leadership abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical problem solving
- Effective organizational skills
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in the printing industry
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
Apply for this position