As Compliance Manager, you will help us build internal compliance and security programs that meet our client compliance requirements for information security, privacy, and other regulations.
- Work with internal departments to define and manage Company compliance programs. Implement and oversee needed controls. Develop and review Company policies pertaining to compliance.
- Take the lead on internal and external audits, including our annual SOC 2 and ISO audits, interfacing with the external audit team and guiding other team members in audit-related work.
- Coordinate and perform regular controls tests and recurring reviews, documenting and sharing the results with management.
- Evaluate and advise on compliance risks, assist in the development of our compliance, security, and engineering strategies.
- Work with prospective clients to complete assessments and/or questionnaires to validate our Company’s compliance program.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business management, or related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a similar compliance role.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Information Technology.
- Print industry experience preferred.
- CISSP, CISA or Security+ certification a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of information security and privacy laws and regulations.
- Prior experience with SOC 2 compliance and ISO certifications, including audit processes.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.