We are currently seeking an Account Manager who is highly motivated, enthusiastic, and dependable to work in our Canton, MA facility.
The Account Manager acts as the point of contact for all assigned client accounts. This position leads the interface between the client, the sales representative, and production departments and is responsible for orders from receipt to shipment of completed product.
- Manage the day-to-day workflow activities of multiple B2B accounts
- Work closely with sales team and production departments to ensure quality and provide on time delivery of product
- Initiate job tickets/order entry from inception to completion
- Communicate direct mail, fulfillment, data, and print production schedules
- Provide a high level of customer service to external clients
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills essential
- Ability to plan and manage multi-faceted projects
- Proficiency in MS Suite, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with MIS/ERP systems, EFI Monarch preferred
- High school diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of account management experience, preferably in the direct mail or printing industry