We are seeking a Buyer/Planner for our Lowell, MA facility. This position is responsible for procuring goods and services and ensuring the product is delivered to the site on time. This key role will interface with multiple departments and will align procurement activities to match the requirements in the master production schedule.
- Oversee PO placement, receiving order confirmations from suppliers and ensuring deliveries are scheduled to meet the project requirements.
- Coordinate inventory planning and replenishment of raw material components.
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery.
- Support Category Management in the creation and execution of sourcing strategies.
- Solicit bid proposals and review requisitions for goods and services.
- Optimize supply chain operations to increase efficiency.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Basic Finance and Accounting skills.
- Working with Manufacturing software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to prioritize and execute many tasks in parallel.
- Knowledge of quality assurance philosophies, practices, and techniques.
DS Graphics | Universal Wilde offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Company-paid life insurance and disability insurance, and paid time off.Apply for this position